Want a Speaker or Emcee for your next event?
Now is the best time to have a professional, positive speaker at your online or virtual summit or conference.
Topics such as:
- Positive Thinking in a time of Pandemic
- Positive communication with your team, colleagues and friends
- Self-motivation to create action and avoid getting left behind
- Learning Skills and Gaining Knowledge in Isolation and Quarantine
- Keeping your sanity in the chaos of change
Mark has spoken in 34 countries and in over 200 cities for over 20 years.
Keynote speaking at large conferences and inhouse events including: MastermindEvent.com, AsianNetworkers.com, Mesterelmenap.hu, CryptoCurrencyExpo.com, Fireflies.com, Nuskin.com, Quest Inc, Isagenix.com, Blockchain Applications and Innovation Summit, Tempow Pte Ltd, Rizmi Trading Solutions, Aladiex.io, and private investor forums around the world.
His presentation Skills training around the world has over 4000 graduates of his program.
He has worked at C-level with the corporate market including Telstra, Australia Post, McDonalds, Subway, Nandos, at executive management level and with teams to improve their skills and build their self-confidence.
He understands corporate, not-for-profit and self-employment and small business, and can adapt any presentation to each market.
He holds a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAA) in Australia and over a dozen qualifications from Hospitality to Management, Logistics to Retail, General education and Transition Education. He has written over 10 books and over 100 VET resources in Australia’s vocational education system.
He has spoken in:
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- United States
- South Africa
His information-packed, common-sense strategies have been proven to assist in improving communication in a number of industries.
- Network Marketing
- Non-Profit and Charity
- Internet Marketing
- Real Estate
- Human Resources
- Long-Term Unemployment
- Disability Services
- Master the Art of Public Speaking
- Storytelling Skills
- Building Rapport and great First Impressions
- How to Close a Talk, Sale or Deal
- How to Build Confidence in Communication
- How to be an entertaining speaker
- How to have a never ending supply of leads
- Friendship and Rapport building for business
For bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org